NGSG Employment Opportunities
Field Service Mechanics for Carlsbad/ Artesia region, Pampa/Wheeler Texas region and the Midland Region.
Listed Oct 04, 2013 in Installation, Maintenance and Repair
Natural Gas Services Group is seeking Field Compressor Mechanics for the regions above.These individual must be able to perform maintenance, troubleshoot CAT, Cummins, GM engines and also screw and reciprocating compressors in the field. Must have good driving background and pass DOT.
Excellent Salary & Benefit package. For more information or to submit resume contact Employment@ngsgi.com or call 432.262.2766
Listed Oct 04, 2014 in Sales - Account Management
NGSG is seeking Sales Account Managers with Gas Compression/ Oilfield Equipment Sales & Rental expertise.
Due to our growth, we are actively looking for Sales Account executives in the Dallas, Midland, Oklahoma City, Pittsburg and Houston areas.
Proven sales experience is required.
NGSG offers a great base salary + commission, comprehensive & flexible benefit package, paid Holidays, paid leave, plus much more!
Listed Oct 20, 2014 in Engineering
NGSG is seeking a Detail Drafter
This individual will generate Production Drawings, BOM's and Document Revisions. Requirements: Proficient w/Inventor 2012 and up, Experience with compression, structural and/or piping , must be a self starter, motivated and having a working knowledge of the compression industry is preferred.
Excellent Salary and Benefit package
For more Information or to submit resume contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 432.262.2700
Listed Oct 16, 2014 in Manufacturing
Great Opportunity for the right candidate!
1) Work with Production Manager and floor supervisors to determine proper work centers for manufacturing and scheduling.
2) Create all Cap X Jobs in Syspro MRP System.
3) Ensure all material, hardware and tooling has been properly ordered & staged for manufacturing jobs.
4) Create Work Order Packets for the manufacturing floor.
5) Control of Manufacturing Drawings - Job Travelers - Inspection Forms- Bill of Material
6) Coordinate and expedite manufacturing orders through the facility.
7) Communicate status of orders to the sales department.
8) Communicate with all manufacturing departments to ensure timely and accurate order completion. Work within the MRP manufacturing software system.
9) Help in identifying inventory shortages
1) 2-4 years experience
2) Proficient in Excel
3) Experienced in accounting software