NGSG Employment Opportunities
Shop Mechanic (Midland Fabrication)
Listed Apr 29, 2013 in Manufacturing
Natural Gas Service Group is seeking a Shop Mechanic with experience rebuilding Cummins and Caterpillar engines, Rotary Screw compressors and reciprocating compressors. Pay depends on experience.
Excellent Benefit Package
Submit Resumes & Salary Requirements to: email@example.com
NGSG - Human Resources, 508 W. Wall St., Suite 550, Midland, TX 79701
Field Service Mechanics for Carlsbad/ Artesia region, Pampa/Wheeler Texas region and the Midland Region.
Listed Apr 29, 2013 in Installation, Maintenance and Repair
Natural Gas Services Group is seeking Field Compressor Mechanics for the regions above.These individual must be able to perform maintenance, troubleshoot CAT, Cummins, GM engines and also screw and reciprocating compressors in the field. Must have good driving background and pass DOT.
Excellent Salary & Benefit package. For more information or to submit resume contact Employment@ngsgi.com or call 432.262.2766
Listed Apr 26, 2013 in Engineering
The Design Drafter is responsible for producing drawings required to manufacture and package natural gas compressors.
The preferred candidate will need a strong background in compression, structural or piping.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Generate Production Drawings.
a. P&ID flow diagrams
b. Assembly drawings for natural gas compressor packages
c. Equipment skids
e. ASME section VIII pressure vessels
2. Generate BOMs and document revisions.
3. Will be required to handle multiple projects.
4. Will work in a team environment but will need the ability to work independently on projects.
5. Critical thinking skills are a must.
Qualifications / Skills:
1. AutoCAD 2007 and up (Using 2011)
2. Experience with compression, structural and/or piping preferable.
3. 3D is required and Inventor experience preferred (Using 2011).
4. Excellent computer skills preferably with drafting databases and MRP systems.
5. Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.